These Simpoll Surveys Website Terms and Conditions govern your use of this website ("Website"). By using or accessing the Website, you agree to be bound by these provisions. If you do not agree to these Simpoll Surveys Website Terms and Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use the Website.
MAINTENANCE OF THE WEBSITE
- The Website is maintained by Simpoll, LLC ("Simpoll"). The Website is primarily used by members of the Simpoll Surveys.com Panel ("Simpoll Surveys").
USE OF THE WEBSITE
- You may access and use the Website pursuant to these Simpoll Surveys Website Terms and Conditions solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use contrary to these Simpoll Surveys Website Terms and Conditions requires the prior written consent of Simpoll.
- You may access the Website anonymously as a visitor, and will not be required to provide personal information. However, in order to access certain services and content on the Website, such as surveys, you are required to register as a member of the Simpoll Surveys.com Panel.
UNAUTHORISED USE OF THE WEBSITE
- You may not use spiders, robots or other automated data mining technique to catalogue, download, store or otherwise reproduce or distribute content available on the Website or to manipulate the results of any activity carried out on the Website including, but not limited to, surveys and sweepstakes.
- You may not take any action to interfere with the Website or any other user's use of it, including, but not limited to, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing" the Website.
- You may not send unsolicited emails, including promotions or advertisements, through the Website.
- You may not forge or hide your true identity in any postings or emails.
- You may not post on the Website any material which is threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or could otherwise violate any law. Simpoll will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the disclosure of the identity of anyone who posts such material.
- You may not frame portions of the Website within any other website, alter the appearance of the Website or establish links from any other website to the Website other than to the home page.
- All pages and content within or linking to the Website including, but not limited to, text, graphics, audio, video, photographs, surveys, questionnaires, image or video or any other media documents displayed in a survey and logos are proprietary and the intellectual property of, or are authorized for use by, Simpoll and its licensors, partners, clients and affiliates. This includes all trademarks, copyrights, patents and confidential information.
- Except as expressly permitted by these Simpoll Surveys Website Terms and Conditions or by Simpoll in writing, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, display, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any content of the Website.
- Breaching this rule would expose you to the immediate termination of your membership in line with clause 4.1.a of the Simpoll Surveys Membership Terms and Conditions. Simpoll, its licensors, partners, clients or affiliates also reserve the right to take any legal action and obtain any provisional remedies that maybe available, under applicable law from courts of competent jurisdiction.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- The Website may contain
- links to other websites not maintained by Simpoll, and
- information about products and services offered by third parties.
Simpoll does not independently verify the business practices of such third parties and makes no warranties on their behalf. The availability of any link or reference to any third party shall in no way constitute an endorsement by Simpoll of that third party.
You should read the terms and conditions of any such website you visit.
- Any software that may be downloaded from a website operated by a third party is the responsibility of that third party. Simpoll accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by viruses or otherwise arising as a result of you downloading such software.
INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
- The information contained on the Website is intended for general information purposes only. Simpoll accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness of information contained on the Website.
- The views and opinions expressed on the Website are not necessarily those of Simpoll.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH LIGHTSPEED
- Any communication or material you send to Simpoll, except for your personal information, including questions, comments, panel responses and suggestions, shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- You expressly authorize Simpoll to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication for any purpose without compensation.
- All information on the Website is subject to change without notice and without liability.
- Simpoll reserves the right to change, add or remove terms from these Website Terms and Conditions. Simpoll shall notify you of any changes, additions or removal of terms by posting an announcement on the Website. You should check the Website and this page frequently for such changes. Your continued accessing or use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of any such changes, additions or removal of terms.
- These Simpoll Surveys Website Terms and Conditions and any claim or matter arising under or in connection therewith shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, USA, excluding conflicts of law principles.
- The parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and the venue for any action brought, shall be the courts sitting in the State of New York, USA.
- If you have any questions regarding these Simpoll Surveys Website Terms and Conditions, please contact Simpoll and Simpoll Surveys by emailing [email protected].
- These terms were last updated on the 31st January 2018